Scientific research shows that a large number of participants in the 8 week MBSR course register the following benefits:
- Reduced stress and stress reactivity
- Better sleep and overall health
- Increased awareness, focus and concentration
- Better relationships with oneself and others
- Better communication skills
- Better understanding of mind-body connection
- Better understanding of own emotions and better skills for dealing with them
Informal practice – applying mindfulness principles in daily activities (e.g. in dialogues, while eating, driving etc.)
Weekly home assignments – 45-60 min/day
[check your local time here]
The registration closes on Wednesday, August 14th. You can benefit from the 20% early bird discount if you register and pay before July 20th.
Location – Online and live
Price – Register and pay before July 20th – 2.800 DKK including materials and guided meditations (2.400 DKK for students and unemployed).
Register and pay before August 14th – 3.500 DKK including materials and guided meditations (3.000 DKK for students and unemployed) [convert to your local currency here]
Trainer – Carmen Manea – qualified MBSR teacher trained by Oasis Institute, Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care and Society from UMass Medical School, USA